Marketing and communications staff positions provide vital support for the ongoing ministries of organizations and are usually under the supervision of the Executive Director or other director.
Office Coordinator – Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp
1) assisting the Executive Director
2) managing the business office of the camp
3) utilizing CampWise, an interactive database, to its maximum potential
4) working with full-time staff to coordinate all aspects of FLBC
5) creating a warm, hospitable environment for past, current, and future guests of the camp
* * The job description contains additional information about responsibilities.
– Ability to work independently, alone, and with minimal supervision
– Highly organized, able to multi-task, and able to meet necessary deadlines
– Strong computer skills, including interactive database management and Word (mail merge and templates), Excel and other computer programs, plus website content management and social media skills
– Proven oral and written communication skills
– Respectful and sensitive to Lutheran Christian theology and traditions
* * The job description contains additional information about qualifications.
Online link to Job Description: www.flbc.net
For more information Contact:
Challenge Ropes Course and Marketing Manager — Lutherwood Camp and Retreat Center
General Responsibilities: See job description
Qualifications: The Challenge Ropes Course and Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing all operations of the ropes course to include facilitating, logistics, training and program development of the course. The position also includes Marketing Manager, which is responsible for website updates, Constant Contact emails and creating marketing pieces that promote our programs and activities. These positions were combined to provide a full-time position. Candidate has to be able to work in a team.
Link To Online Job Description: http://www.camplutherwood.org/employment
For More Information Contact:
Application Deadline: Open until filled