Benefits available to all LOM Individual and ELCA Outdoor Ministry Organizations:
- LOM Annual Conference full of opportunities for education, networking, collaborating, and renewal
- LTE: Leadership Training Events. The Program Track is for ministry professionals who develop and deliver program and the Administrative Track is for directors and executives.
- BTE: Board Training Events strengthen boards and give a “bigger picture”
- PTE: Professional Training Events go deeper into things that matter to us who do this work
- Jobsite- Ability to post resumes, job openings, job descriptions and to see and respond to job postings
- Summer Camp Curriculum filled with resources developed each year
- Mentoring for those entering OM or changing positions within their organizations or the network
- Trends and statistical information related to the network, the ELCA, our cultural context
- Access to Endorsed Education Events
- Website that is an access port to explore LOM and all of its resources
- Eligibility to host LOM events on their site – LTE, PTE, BTE
- May seek “Endorsement” of educational events offered by LOM member sites/collaborators
- Program, Best Practices and Technologies Exchange/Interchange online
- A “Common Voice” speaking on behalf of LOM Members to:
- The ELCA and ministry partners within it
- Current and potential business partners – Thrivent Financial, Tech, Planning and Consulting
- Ecumenical and other partners and organizations – PCCCA, United Methodists, NCC, ACA
LOM is as strong and effective as its members make it. Get involved!
If you are not currently a member but would like more information, please contact our LOM Administrator. We will be happy to assist you!